Thursday 21 February 2013

Thursday morning thoughts Part I

Thursday morning Scotties thoughts Part I


Are you ready for the big game?
I know I am. I think the whole country is ready for the big match-up today of Nova Scotia take on PEI.
Hold on, what's that? A 9 a.m. draw? Oh yeah, battle of the undefeateds, Manitoba versus Ontario. Jones versus Homan.
This game has a lot of hype. Too bad it has to be on a weekday at 9 a.m. Oh well, at least I can move my work schedule around to watch most of it.
I will blog some more thoughts later today.

My prediction Jones 7, Homan 5

Will chime in later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

southwestern Ontario, Canada
I am a curling junkie. Wanted to create one spot to bring fans of the roaring game together, for information, news and thoughts about curling.