Monday 21 January 2013

Brush heads

Ok, strange question but due to our awesome sweeping skills one of our broom heads is all fuzzy like felt. Our other broom head feels like silk.
We're cheap, but we have to admit that the time has come where we have to buy new curling brush heads.

This is where we need help Hurry Hard Nation.

What do you recommend? We've heard good things about both the Balance Plus Equalizer head and we've lately heard good things about the Norway Pad broom head from Goldline.

Any thoughts? What works best for you?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of the EQ head. A few times this season I've been sweeping a rock that I thought wasn't going to be anywhere near the house, and it ended up well in.

    I lent my EQ head to one of our bantam curlers for a bonspiel, and I couldn't believe how bad it felt when I had to back to sweeping with a "normal" head.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

southwestern Ontario, Canada
I am a curling junkie. Wanted to create one spot to bring fans of the roaring game together, for information, news and thoughts about curling.